Program and Exhibit Sponsorship
The Museum of the Revolution invites corporate partners to engage through sponsorship of Museum programs, events, and exhibits. Sponsorship revenue is a critical component of the Museum’s annual financial plan. Your investment will expand the reach of the Museum's commitment to provide community programming and educational initiatives.
The following sponsorship opportunities are currently available:
- Special Exhibit: Redcoat and Revolutions: Richard St. George in America and Ireland (October 2019 – March 2020)
- Read the Revolution Speaker Series (Quarterly, 2019)
- Gerry Lenfest Spirit of the American Revolution Award (April 2019)
- Independence Day Celebration (July 2019)
- Back to School & Labor Day Weekend (September 2019)
- Occupied Philadelphia (October 2019)
- Indigenous Peoples Weekend (October 2019)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive details on these and other sponsorship opportunities.
The Museum of the American Revolution is an approved Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) through the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC).
Contributions to the Museum by corporations participating in the EITC program are eligible for state tax credit (up to 75% of the gift total in the first year and up to 90% of the gift total in the second year). The contribution may also be deducted for federal tax purposes.
Corporate support through EITC supports the Museum's school field trip program as well as funding for Title I schools to attend free of charge.
In recognition of your support, the Museum will list your organization name among our Corporate Partners, a dynamic group of over 100 local and national leading companies that enrich the quality of life and economic vitality of Philadelphia through art, culture, and education.
Partners & Members
- Ballard Spahr
- The Buccini/Pollin Group
- EisnerAmper LLP
- The Haverford Trust Company
- Independence Blue Cross
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- M&T Bank
- Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Robert A.M. Stern Architects
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Wilmington Trust