The Digital Media Intern, reporting to the Digital Communications Coordinator, will actively support the Marketing and Communications Departments. In addition to the Digital Communications Coordinator, the Communications Department includes the Director of Communications and Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
- Assist with social media content planning, creation, execution, and analytics reporting.
- Assist with content production, including photography and video production, for use on social media platforms.
- Assist with image editing, film editing, and graphic design for social media.
- Assist with engaging social media audiences, responding to user messages and questions, and monitor online comments and reviews.
- Provide editorial support to ensure consistent messages across departments.
- Participate in creative planning and brainstorming meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and/or After Effects, preferred
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Willingness to work occasional nights or weekends.
- Applicants must be a junior or senior level undergraduate, or a graduate student.
- GPA: 3.0 and above.
- Applicants may submit samples of any writing materials they have developed.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and your academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications with all required documents submitted by the deadline will be considered.
Additional documents, such as writing samples, may be requested during the interviewing process for select programs.